Skip to content

Glitter Suckers Octopus by Smoosho

Original price $9.95 - Original price $9.95
Original price
$9.95
$9.95 - $9.95
Current price $9.95

Introducing the Glitter Suction Octopus! It's ready to suck you in for a fun sensory play experience. Squish it and watch the glittery explosion inside! The squish, firm resistance, squelch & the suction fun all fabulous sensory input! 

"Wasn't expecting much but wow this thing is fun to play with! Suction on tentacles is nice and strong, with lovely satisfying sucking noises and feeling. and I love squishing the top part and watching the sparkles dance in the sunlight. Seems quite sturdy too! Leeroy Sept 2023"

Colours vary. Random one sent unless specified. We will do our best to accommodate.

The life expectancy of a squishy...  Due to the flexible, squishy & stretchy nature of these products, it does mean they won’t last forever. Squishies are never fun when they burst, however, burst they  WILL at some point.   We'd rather be upfront.   Depending on how they are used, they can last an hour, week or a year.  Squishies typically have a plug/join where they were filled. This is its most vulnerable spot, so if at all possible it is best to use this palm side in so the least amount of pressure is placed in the join. This will maximise its life.

With any of our squishies if they have a faulty seal you'll know about it straight away. Please note a warranty is not provided unless product is faulty on first opening. If it has lasted lasted a few days that’s not outside range & not indicative of a fault.   Generally, if handled with plug in palm and gentle they do last longer.  Their life depends also on direction of squeeze.  With filled squishies, once you find one  you love we highly recommend getting multiples so your not without one when they break. 

 They are not recommended for children who may try to bite, chew or ingest the contents. Avoid aggressive or excessive squishing, stretching and contact with any sharp objects.

 Maintenance: If your squishy gets covered in fluff you can wash them in soapy water and let dry. If preferring a completely non sticky texture once dry you can dust with talc or corn flour also.


The contents are non-toxic however please seek medical advise if ingested.